eStab is a monthly newsletter focused on briefing members, industry and interested parties about matters relating to pavement recycling and stabilisation. eStab replaced the AustStab News in May 2012. It includes:
– new issues affecting the industry in general;
– highlights news items that may be of interest;
– a monthly segment highlighting individual members and their areas of specialty;
– provides information about the roles and activities of the Association;
– promotes future training courses, and promotional initiatives of the Association; and
– provides guidance about matters of best practice in the industry.
eStab is emailed on the third Monday of the month to our email database.
Members are invited to contribute to the newsletter and should write to the Chief Executive Officer.