Awards of Excellence 2019
Welcome to the 2019 AustStab Awards for Excellence. The Awards are sponsored by Caterpillar. The Awards are open to any individuals and Australian private and public organisations working in the area of pavement recycling and stabilisation. Entrants do not need to be members of the Association to be eligible. Contractors completing the work must be registered in accordance to the AustStab/ARRB accreditation scheme. There are five categories and they are listed below.
The 2019 Awards will be presented at a Gala Dinner at RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast on 24 July 2019 as a highlighted event in the Annual Conference. Award winners will be provided with a complimentary ticket to the Award dinner to receive the coveted award trophy and certificate.
- 1 March 2019 Nominations Open
- 10 May 2019 Nominations Close
- 21 May 2019 Judging Completed
- 24 July 2019 Gala Dinner
The categories for entry to the Awards are:
- Work Health and Safety,
- Industry Excellence in Innovation, Research or Education,
- Excellence In Sustainability or Innovation,
- Recycling in Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation in Local Government,
- Young Stabiliser of the Year
For more information about the categories for entry please click here.
All submissions require the following inclusions:
- A nomination form
- In 1000 words, or less, provide an overview of the initiative. The nomination should include the name of the initiative – as it should appear on the Award, the name of the entrant, key initiative staff, the objective of the initiative, a description of the operating environment or context and how these affect the initiative as well as any specific challenges that were experienced during the implementation of the initiative.
- A five slide PowerPoint presentation for display at the Gala Dinner on the AustStab Awards of Excellence PowerPoint format (click here for the PowerPoint template) covering:
- Title of the initiative and the name of the submitting organisation or individual,
- A description of the initiative undertaken,
- Key points of interest about the initiative,
- Evidence of success and
- Supporting data for the application
- Evidence of the initiative in action including, in .pdf format, as relevant:
- A few images that represent the entry. These should be in JPG, PNG of GIF format
- Supporting evidence of success stories or
- Audit data, cost analyses, customer experience survey results, documentation you have designed or anything that will help the judges to understand the impact of the initiative
HOW TO NOMINATE
Nomination submissions are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title should include 2019 – AustStab Awards of Excellence.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND QUERIES
Additional information is available by contacting the CEO at email@example.com or by phone 0438 111 638.