We are excited to announce registrations are open for the Australian Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Conference, which will be held at the Novotel Brighton Beach, Sydney on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
The theme of this one-day technical conference is Pavement Recycling for Sustainable Roads and will cover research outcomes, stabilisation for Local Government, construction excellence and sustainability.
The 26th Anniversary of AustStab gives us the opportunity to recognise the unique nature of AustStab as an organisation and to focus at our conference on the important attributes of sustainability and resilience that are able to be delivered by pavement recycling and stabilisation processes.
This will be a conference not to be missed by anyone involved in pavement design and construction that has an interest in pavement recycling and stabilisation.
Three day program:
Tuesday 27th July 2021
- 12:00pm: Golf (9 hole Ambrose Competition) – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 3:00pm: Golf Putting Competition – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 7:00pm: Informal Dinner – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Novotel Brighton Beach – Pavilion area
Wednesday 28th July 2021
- 8:30am: Australian Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Conference – Novotel Brighton Beach Endevour Ballroom
- 7:00pm: AustStab Gala Dinner and Awards Night – Sponsored by Caterpillar – Novotel Brighton Beach Endevour Ballroom
Thursday 29th July 2021
- 9:00am: AustStab Annual General Meeting – Novotel Brighton Beach Meeting room
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
Keep an eye out as we will be announcing our speakers soon.
To see the Novotel’s Covid safe plan click here