The one-day conference will be held in conjunction with other activities over three days from Tuesday 27th to Thursday 29th July 2021. The full program is outlined below – use this form to register your interest in attending any or all of the events.
Tuesday 27th July 2021
- 12:00pm: Golf (9 hole Ambrose Competition) – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 3:00pm: Golf Putting Competition – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 7:00pm: Informal Dinner – Sponsored by Wirtgen – Novotel Brighton Beach – Pavilion area
Wednesday 28th July 2021
- 8:30am: Australian Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Conference – Novotel Brighton Beach Endevour Ballroom
- 7:00pm: AustStab Gala Dinner and Awards Night – Sponsored by Caterpillar – Novotel Brighton Beach Endevour Ballroom
Thursday 29th July 2021
- 9:00am: AustStab Annual General Meeting – Novotel Brighton Beach Meeting room
Accommodation is to be booked directly with the Novotel Brighton Beach. All accounts for accommodation must be settled directly with the venue (see details below).
Golfers requiring the hire of clubs will need to make arrangements directly with the Beverley Park Golf Club (02) 9587 3424.
This is a not for profit event. Once you have registered you will be invoiced and payment must be made prior to the conference. Pricing has been allocated at a daily rate.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Stuart Dack on 0404 817 262 or Kristy Reynolds on 0414 911 677.
Accommodation – please book direct
Novotel Brighton Beach – Phone +61 (0)2 9556 5111
Cnr The Grand Parade & Princess Street, Brighton Le Sands NSW 2216
- Standard Room – $249 per room per night, breakfast inclusive for 1 person
- Bayview Room – $279 per room per night, breakfast inclusive for 1 person
Booking code: AUS280720 (please use this code to access the conference rates).
We recommend you book early to secure your room as other conferences are on at the same time. Alternatively there are a number of hotels around Sydney Airport that are close by.