Members represent the industry in a variety of matters, such as the setting of national standards of performance. The objectives of AustStab are to:
- promote the stabilisation and road recycling industry,
- set national standards of performance,
- assist and coordinate research, and
- educate and train people in the industry.
- Access to membership base for networking and support
- Advocacy for quality stabilisation in a range of forums
- Discounts for range of services including CPEE training and publications
- Company description, contact information and website link through AustStab Website
- Use of association logo for approved services
- Involvement for approved members in a range of Working Group Committees
- Council membership for eligible members
- Access to online resources and technical documents
- Participation in annual AustStab Conference and AGM
- Support and promotion of AustStab/ARRB Accreditation System for Stabilisation Contractors
- Use of AustStab/ARRB Accreditation Logo for approved contractors
- Quarterly newsletters
- Promotion of AustStab and quality stabilisation work through regular submissions to industry publications
- Participation in Trade and Industry events, e.g. IPWEA and AAPA conferences.
- Continued participation Austroads committees such as Pavement Structures Working Group (PSWG) and Pavement Task Force (PTF).
- Input into Austroads research and development program.
- Opportunity to influence standards, education, research and promotion of pavement recycling and stabilisation throughout Australia.
The following levels of membership are available in AustStab:
|Membership category||Membership requirements|
|Contracting A||operating nine or more approved stabilisation mixing machines or reclaimer/stabilisers.|
|Contracting B||operating between four and eight approved stabilisation mixing machines or reclaimer/stabilisers|
|Contracting C||operating three or less approved stabilisation mixing machines or reclaimer/stabilisers|
|Contracting E||SRA operating three or more approved stabilisation mixing machines or reclaimer/stabilisers.|
|Contracting F||Local Gov for operating two or less approved stabilisation mixing machines or reclaimer/stabilisers.|
|Construction material supplier A||Multi state Cement or Lime|
|Construction material supplier B||Multi state Bitumen|
|Construction material supplier C||Chemical|
|Consultant A||Operates in more than one state|
|Consultant B||Operates in one state only|
** Construction material supplier C – Applicants in this category are required to submit technical details on their products which will be reviewed by the Standards Committee.
For further information, please phone Graham Hennessy (CEO) 0438 111638 or email email@example.com.